TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS (PROTOPLAY)
1) The Contest is organised by Go Game Pte. Ltd. - goGame (“Organiser”) and is open to anyone aged 16 years or over, except employees of the Organiser and their close relatives. Contestants below the age of 16 years will need the consent of their parents and/or guardian before entering.
2) There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3) The prizes for this Contest are not transferable.
4) All persons (“Contestants”) entering this competition must indicate their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Non-acceptance of these terms and conditions shall disqualify Contestants from this Contest.
5) Multiple entries from the same person/team is allowed.
6) The Contest starts on 1 November 2020.
7) The rules of entering into the Contest are as follows:
Step 1: Download ZeptoLab's IP Assets here. It is compulsory to use Zeptolab’s IP assets in the creation of your game.
Step 2: You can take part in the competition, either alone or in a team. There is no limit to how many team members you can have.
Step 4: After submission, you will receive an email notification, however your submission will have to be verified before it is considered a successful or unsuccessful submission.
Step 5: Upon successful verification, you will receive another email to confirm that your submission is now successful.
Step 6: You will also be informed via email if your submission is unsuccessful.
Step 7: You can submit as many submissions as you like during the overall competition period via our submission page.
Step 8: Winners will be announced by 31 December 2020, 8.00pm SGT.
8) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to Contestants as soon as possible by the Organiser.
9) The prizes and winning categories are as follows:
Regional Champion: S$10,000 Cash + S$15,000 Co-Development Contract with Organiser + Publishing Contract with Organiser + Mentorship Programme with ZeptoLab.
The Visionary (Best Use of the IP): S$5,000 Cash + S$15,000 Co-Development Contract with Organiser + Publishing Contract with Organiser + Mentorship Programme with ZeptoLab.
Most Eye-Pleasing (Best Art Style): S$5,000 Cash + S$15,000 Co-Development Contract with Organiser + Publishing Contract with Organiser + Mentorship Programme with ZeptoLab.
The Game-Changer (Most Innovative Game): S$5,000 Cash + S$15,000 Co-Development Contract with Organiser + Publishing Contract with Organiser + Mentorship Programme with ZeptoLab.
Can’t Stop Playing (Most Fun and Addictive): S$5,000 Cash + S$15,000 Co-Development Contract with Organiser + Publishing Contract with Organiser + Mentorship Programme with ZeptoLab.
Top 15 Specially Selected Projects: Each a S$15,000 Co-Development Contract with Organiser + Publishing Contract with Organiser + Mentorship Programme with ZeptoLab.
Important Notice: As a pre-condition for participating and winning this Contest, all Contestants chosen as winners MUST ACCEPT the Co-Development and Publishing Contract with Organiser as it is tied to government funding for this Contest. Failure to accept the Co-Development and Publishing Contract shall mean that Contestant forfeits all other prizes as well as Contestant’s position as winner in a winning category. The Co-Development and Publishing Contract shall contain industry standard terms.
10) The prize is as stated and no other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
11) Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Organiser.
12) The winner will be notified by email and on our website. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13) The Organiser will notify the winner via email and on our website as well as via an EDM.
14) The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15) goGame accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or injury incurred or suffered by the Contestant as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. goGame further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other properties relating to or resulting from your participation in the Contest.
16) This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other social media platforms. You are providing your information to goGame and not to any other party.
17) All ZeptoLab's IP Assets made available for this Contest belongs to ZeptoLab. Contestants are granted a limited non-commercial license for the duration of this Contest to use the ZeptoLab's IP Assets for the purposes of participating in this Contest. Contestants must agree that all derivative content created and/or submitted by Contestants using ZaptoLab’s IP Assets shall belong to ZaptoLab and NOT to Contestants (Contestant’s shall disclaim all such proprietary rights).
18) Organiser reserves the right to remove, reject and/or disqualify any uploaded submissions if the content is offensive or unsuitable. This includes but is not limited to:
DATA PROTECTION NOTICE FOR CONTESTANTS
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Go Game Pte. Ltd. (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data we collect in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for the purposes of contests that we organize.
1) As used in this Notice:
“contestant” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide or take part in a contest we organize, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us or take part in a contest we organize; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a contestant who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2) Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include name, identification numbers such as nric, fin, work permit and birth certificate, email address and date of birth.
3) Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4) We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5) We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
b) verifying your identity;
c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
d) managing your relationship with us; and
e) any other purposes for which you have provided the information.
6) We may disclose your personal data:
a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
7) The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
8) Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within five (5) business days of receiving it.
9) Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 7 above.
10) Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
11) If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
12) Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
13) We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. In general, our response will be within five (5) business days. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
14) To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
15) You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
16) We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
17) We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
18) We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
19) We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
20) You may contact our Data Protection Officer if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
Contact No. : +65 6802 8288
Email Address : email@example.com
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
21) This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
22) We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date : 1/11/2020
Last updated : 1/11/2020